I know it's already December and I didn't post anything I was thankful for for Thanksgiving, but it's never too late to be thankful right!?! (I was out of town.)
*Wreath from ZGallerie.
What I'm Thankful For 2008:
In no particular order...
1. The fence my husband finished putting up so our dogs can run around in the backyard.
2. Gas prices! (It's been down to $1.39 where I live.)
3. Thursday Nights with three of my best friends. Last year we started this weekly tradition, and I must say, it's like free therapy and a stomach workout from all the laughing we do.
4. The Internet. I can't imagine my life without it.
5. How my husband loves to surprise me. Mushy, I know, but I couldn't help it.
6. Pumpkin Spice Lattes from Starbucks
7. My job
8. Martha Stewart recipes! My mother-in-law and grandma loved my pumpkin-chocolate-chip bars and banana bread. Thanks Martha!
What I'd like to be Thankful For:
1. An iPhone
2. World Peace. I know, how Miss America of me, but seriously.
3. A promotion! Ok, ok, and a raise.