|Sour Cream Pumpkin Coffee Cake|
Usually everyone says family & friends, and maybe this year their job. So besides those things, what are you thankful for?
1. All things pumpkin. Pumpkin spice lattes. Pumpkin pie. Pumpkin bread... I could go on.
2. My juicer and blender. Getting a lot of use this year!
3. Technology/The Internet
4. Dry shampoo. Although I haven't found the perfect one yet. Any suggestions???
5. That I know I can do anything I set my mind to. (Within reason. I'll never be a professional athlete of any sort!)
6. That Shopbop has NO TAX and FREE SHIPPING and FREE RETURNS! And all other websites that have that.
7. Straws. I can drink so much more water with a straw. Your welcome body.
8. That I love my husband more every day.
9. Heating/Air Conditioning
10. Uggs. I held out as long as possible, but winters in Kansas City are COLD! Take my advice, get over how plump it makes your feet look. If you only wear them walking your dogs, running to the grocery store in a blizzard, getting your mail, taking out your trash, I'm telling you. It's worth it.
11. How easy it is to find the answer to just about anything on the Internet.
12. That my husband didn't die, become paralyzed, or have any major lasting issues from the accident he was in (that we know of at this time).
13. American Apparel T-shirts and hooded sweatshirts.
14. That even if I leave the light on in my Volvo it always starts.
16. Good red wine. Inexpensive, good red wine is even better!
17. That my grandma not only knows how to use her MacBook Pro, but also her scanner/copier/printer, her iPod, etc., and she scans in all of her old photos that I love!
18. That I find joy in so many things.
19. Label makers
20. Seche Vite top coat. My manicures last forever!
21. Amazon's Universal Wishlist. So awesome.
22. That bad vision is correctable, otherwise I wouldn't be able to see past 2 feet! I'm ordering these Warby Parker Colton glasses as soon as they get the Sandalwood Matte back in stock!
23. People with a good sense of humor.
24. My snuggie. Well, it's not a real snuggie, it's a cuter, nicer one. I usually read in bed every night and those sleeves make a huge difference!
25. Facebook. My favorite part about it is how easily I can keep up with friends, see pictures of their vacations and kids, and pictures of my niece.
26. My new magic mouse. LOVE!
27. Eye cream
28. Balderdash. My favorite board game! Who's ready to play?
29. Photobooths. They are so fun!
30. For all of the men and women who serve our country and their families who dearly miss them while they are gone. And for the perspective I gained while C was in the hospital in San Antonio.
I'd love to hear what you are thankful for.
*See last year's list