1. eos shave cream I love the smell of the vanilla bliss scent.
2. osis Dust It This stuff is magical! It's a wonderful dry powder volumizer/dry shampoo-type thing for thin hair like mine. I can't use so many other products because they are too oily. You only need a tiny bit!
3. Alterna Caviar Dry Shampoo I actually will use this all over the crown of my head. I lift up my hair and dust it close to the root but not right on my scalp, then move it around with your fingers. After I use this I'll use the osis just on the areas where I need a little volume.
4. Nioxin Shampoo I use System 3 because, well let's just say I stopped being a natural blonde about middle school. This stuff in addition to eating a lot more veggies (thanks to my juicer) has definitely made my hair start growing in thicker!
5. Origins Ginger Souffle This whipped body cream smells soooooo yummy!