For those of you that need a bottom-half makeover, this is the season to do it. There are lots of new trends this season to keep you from wearing the same skinny jeans and black or gray pants.
1. Waxed/Coated Denim: Same style you like in denim, but with an edge. Mostly in black or other dark colors, but this trend will definitely have you standing out in a crowd.
Pictured: JBrand 901 Coated Legging Jeans (teal here)
2. Fall-Colored Denim: This season there are so many fall-inspired shades to choose from! There are no excuses for boring bottoms.
Pictured: William Rast Kara Skinny Jeans
3. Leather-Like Leggings: This trend started to emerge last year, and is full force this year. I ended up purchasing these BCBG Max Azria Faux-Leather Leggings for the season and I love love love them.
Pictured: David Lerner Leather Front Zip Leggings
4. High-Waisted Wide Leg Pants: Flattering for many body types, this new trend makes dressing up fun.
Pictured: (purple here) Alice + Olivia High Waist Wide Leg Pants
5. Flared Denim: This takes me back to high school, when flare was all I would wear!
Pictured: William Rast Ryley Flare Jeans