Like I mentioned in the previous post, the ladies at the LuckyFABB conference were majorly fashionable. These were some of the trends that stood out to me.
1. Bold Lips: I think almost everyone had lipstick on. Yay for lipstick! I've never worn it on a daily basis until recently, but am l-o-v-i-n-g it! (L'Oreal Colour Riche Lipstick, British Red)
2. Fall Hues: Everyone was mixing brights and rich fall colors. Had some major color crushes going on. (sass & bide The Counter World Clutch)
3. Arm Candy: This mega-trend going on right now was definitely apparent. It will even get it's own post later... (Kris Nations Double-Strand Braided Bracelet)
4. Print-tastic: Gorgeous print mixing and layering happening. (Rachel Roy blouse)
5. Skirt Show: The maxi, the midi, and the mini. All shapes, sizes, cuts, and lengths were rocked. (ASOS Midi Tailored Belted Ponti Fit and Flare Skirt)
6. Statement Neck: If anyone thought this trend was out, they were wrong. By the number of statement necklaces going on (including my own) this trend hasn't gone anywhere. (Dannijo Sydney necklace)
7. All Animals: Rawr! Meow! Animal prints are here to stay. (Rebecca Minkoff Steady pumps)