Today's Sweet Spot is from Anya of Elegantly Untamed.
"It looks very put together (not like the rest of the house!); so it gives me motivation to hustle and finish the rest."
Items from: White Vase, Marshalls / Pink Cork Board, Home Sense / Yellow Lucite Box, vintage / Taxi Cab Photo, Christmas Tree Shops / Shelves, IKEA
See the rest of Anya's Sweet Spots after the jump!
"I like it because it was the first part of the bedroom that got finished."
Items from: Painting by me / Framed Art, purchased at Epcot years ago / Lantern, Marshalls / Gold Box & Tray, vintage / Candle was purchased at one of the shops in Dallas Design District / Dresser was an incredibly lucky find in the basement of my new house!
"It is the latest finished space. It took me about 6 months to finally decide on the lamps; so I was beyond ecstatic when they finally arrived in the mail few weeks ago."
Items are from: Lamps and nightstand, Joss & Main / Framed picture of my mom in her 20s in Paris. I have never been and am dying to go! / Bed, Overstock / Comforter Set, Pier 1 / Black Furry Pillow, TJ Maxx
All photos taken by Anya Kucheryavenko
Want to submit your Sweet Spot (or spots)?
You don't have to have a blog, or a fully decorated home, just a few sweet spots. If you read M+M you know the modern/glam/boho/chic/collected aesthetic around here, so please keep that in mind when submitting your photos.
* Style and aesthetic
* Photo quality! You can submit instagram images if they rock.
* Email mimiandmeg (at) gmail (dot) com with the words SWEET SPOT in the subject line.
* Include a minimum of 3, but no more than 6 images. For large images, please zip or compress them.
* In a few sentences, describe why you like the spots, where in your home this spot is, and where you got the items (if you know).
* Your name, email, blog/website if you have one, and a photo credit
If I will be publishing your Sweet Spots, I will specifically let you know.